Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blue.....




My world today is Blue! And I am not talking just color …

As a mermaid I have always lived in the Big blue…. So blue has been a way of life. Here though, on the 3-D earth reality, Blue comes to me in different waves, forcing me to look at things from a different perspective… it comes as feelings, as music, as memories of long forgotten holidays, as little flowers growing on humid spring soil beds out in the fields… as the magnificent blue cape of protection provided by the beloved Archangel Michael, as baldness portrayed in funky nail varnish….
…And I‘ve still got the Blues for you…..Gary Moore singing in the background.
I do, I've got the Blues, and I’m really down these days… I don’t know if it’s the fish tank, (kind of getting used to it) or the continuous solar and lunar eclipse energies hitting me this month.
 I caught a little glimpse of the growing moon at dawn today. Cool morning air, soft humid clouds and a rosy hue that tickled my heart. ‘Twas magical, I tell you…. moonset and sunrise have always been my favorite in all directions of time…. even back in Atlantis I remember sitting on a rock, waiting for the moon to go down and the sun to take its place.  Only then, I was not alone. Those were times of endless happiness, unconditional love and an awareness that illuminated my soul. I long for those times. The more I stay in the fish tank the more I reminisce and the more I remember, the more Blue I feel….

I remember, white walls and painted blue doors and window frames… a magic spot in the Cyclades. The ultimate Greek island experience one would say, but my mind rolls to one specific afternoon. While sipping iced coffee and looking in the Caldera, I blocked all sounds around me except the extraordinary voice of Sade singing Paradise and I felt the cloud touch my bare shoulders as it hovered on the volcano· one of the few moments of my earth life that I can replay over and over, having exactly the same feelings every time.


I‘ve had visitors in my fish tank the last few days…. some dare to come in, others stand outside and place that funny ear piece on the glass to hear my words. There are also those that just want to know what I’m thinking so they wait for me to write. They don’t utter a word to me; they just wait like vultures to read, thinking they will understand my world. How naïve! How can one stand outside the fish tank, refuse to get in, reject my attempt to converse and believe that they can understand my world……A half crazy mermaid, living in a fish tank wearing her heart as a necklace, feeling blue!!

I paint my nails blue, plant a pot of Forget-me-not, wear my blue silk scarf and change the tune to an 80’s Madonna singing True Blue….. I hit the water with my tail and make waves…. it’s time to go…


Now, which wave am I going to ride?
                                                                                                 Copyright © 2013 Emilia


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment