Monday, April 8, 2013

Re-Cycling!




The word re-cycle keeps popping up in my head the last couple of days.... I actually found this "popping" quite annoying to be honest....as I do serious recycling at home! (paper, pmd, glass, clothes,  toys....). I even recycle food, for Heaven's sake.... so I thought what’s this message I keep receiving.....

It didn't take long for the light bulb to blink at the side of my head, and then I knew......I got it..... The message had nothing to do with recycling, ( a subject I will shortly come back to). The message was about RE-.........
re-

— prefix



1.
indicating return to a previous condition, restoration,withdrawal, etc: 
rebuild renew 
retrace reunite
2.
indicating repetition of an action: recopy remarry (ha! NOT)

usage Verbs beginning with re-  indicate repetition or restoration.


the first word that came to my mind was re-consider and of course all the synonyms that go along with it....re-think, re-view, re-examine, re-evaluate
and then I applied them to my life.....

Maybe it's time to re-consider decisions that I have made, re-view my thoughts, re-examine the situation carefully, re-evaluate my actions,
re-assess my current position and re-think...... Where do I want to be right now?
Maybe it's time to 
re-vise previous plans, re-arrange scattered pieces of junk thoughts,re-cycle toxic feelings, re-produce a healthier approach, re-plan my next moves, re-build whatever has been broken and of course re-cover from all previous injuries....
I'll stand on the last one ..... "
The length of recovery is determined by the extend of the injuries, and it’s not always successful, no matter how hard we work at it. Some of us might never fully heal... we might have to adjust to a whole new way of living " said my favorite tv hero......and to that I say YES!!!!!!!! Adjust, forgive and once and for all.... Live!!!!!!


                                                                                                                        Copyright © 2013 Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment