Sunday, March 31, 2013

Intoxication!


A blur, it’s all a blur…….
I run and run, my feet are bare,
I breathe her in with the cold air,
Akin a spell, she’s always there
And I still run, my feet are bare….
The dampness hurts, the thorns just tear,
But pain? Oh no! I cannot bear,
‘T is after midnight and in despair
I stop the drums! I cannot bear!
I taste the blood; it’s warm and sweet,
I try to stand up on my feet,
In vain of course, it’s still a blur
I need to run away from her…..
She haunts me in my sleep at night,
When I’m awake, there is no fright!
But when it’s dark she comes alive…
And all my fears once more revive,
For she will take control of All,
She will not wait, she doesn’t stall,
She comes, she takes, she burns, she aches,
And when she is gone, my whole world flakes…
She leaves me with a numbness , still
                                                                                I cannot yell, I cannot feel
                                                                               The remnants of her sweet caress
                                                                               Are burning fast my mortal flesh,
                                                                               and snakes are twisting in my womb,
                                                                               trying to make my body bloom.
                                                                               And in this blur I try to flee,
                                                                               the merman asking for his fee.
                                                                               He wants to take me down below
                                                                               His water world, I need to know.
                                                                               Will cold salt water do the trick
                                                                               And break the spell? I do not kick!
                                                                               I let him guide me in the dark
                                                                               He drags me through a coral arc
                                                                               I want to stop, there’s no escape
                                                                               I need the blur, this feels like rape
                                                                               I yearn for old times, where my tear
                                                                               Would slide alive when I would fear,
                                                                               My heart as rock, my soul as ice
                                                                               I stare at her between the eyes
                                                                               I rise again and clench my fist
                                                                               Against the wind, the ocean's mist
                                                                               Is bringing back the long lost blur
                                                                               I needed so....is this the end???



Copyright © 2013 Emilia
January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment