Thursday, March 28, 2013

" Eight is All"




The Eights


As the sun of a winter Monday morning, hits my face, I realize my need to confront my deepest fears, guilt and anxiety!  Suddenly the need for cleansing and renewal is a priority that has stormed into my every cell that seeks its own “renaissance” …The very core of my existence is desperately fighting for this change, but the cold-hearted logic takes over, trying to stop this much needed procedure. How do I find my way? How do I overcome 41 years of behavioral patterns that stem from an even more complex multidimensional past?
As the eights make their presence known, I carefully count, and put them aside for further investigation! Their significance this very month of February, is as essential as the spontaneity of the events that will follow!
 4/2/2013



Mercury
As I allow this Virgo Full moon, illuminate my soul, I’m extra careful not to crush with all the information this Mercury Retrograde streams into my intuitive awareness!

Prompted by the need to “know”, I acknowledge that this is the optimum time to release old patterns. Peeling of layers of stuff that I picked up throughout my life, I know that Virgo, the Virgin, the Divine Mother, serves me as a vehicle for rebirth, an opportunity to recreate the person I am meant to be in a bigger way….

Today, as action-oriented Mars comes into the picture and connects with the Retrograding Mercury, it takes me back to February 8th where the same connection was taking place again….. I sit and make a note…. reminding myself to search my inner cosmos…. I’m sure I will find remnants of toxic feelings, moments where I allowed my ego to cloud my senses…..and I make a pact with my other self…. RELEASE!!!!!! 
26/2/2013





 I Am All
 
As the essence of my womanhood is scattered and returned to Gaia, helped by nature's elements, I look in the mirror and realize that time is running out! And suddenly I feel old!
I am Fire! I have passion, part of me is crimson red! At times the words I speak, burn.....!
I am Water! I shed tears, I dispose waste in liquid form, my emotions are shapeless... I can transform from steam to ice if I have to!
I am Air! My thoughts are everywhere... They can sneak into any crevice available if I concur! They are the food for my very existence. Without them I cannot breathe!
I am Earth! I want, I need, I claim! At the end, parts of me become one with the Earth mother! She patiently awaits for the return of the materials!
During Union, I become all four! The Air starts the Fire helped by Earth which is balanced by Water!
Suddenly I look in the mirror!
I am not old at all!!!
Youth is returned to me in waves of contentment, and at this moment the Water takes over!
28/2/2013

                                                                                                                             Copyright ©2013 Emilia


No comments:

Post a Comment